Despite his recent hospitalization for another seizure-related incident, Lil Wayne is clearly not slowing down. The indefatigable MC was back in a studio this week with producer Scott Storch working on new tunes, according to a middle finger-heavy post from Storch, who wrote on Thursday (Sept. 7), “My boy from back in Miami @liltunechi now he’s healthy and we making some #hits in Los Angeles.”
And, despite doctor’s orders to take it easy, Storch wasn’t the only one Wayne has been hanging with this week. Weezy also posed in a pic on Thursday with NBA point guard and Portland Trail Blazers star Damian Lillard, who has released a series of songs as Dame D.O.L.L.A. It appeared the two were also at a recording studio,
Wayne, 34, who has epilepsy, missed a show in Las Vegas last weekend after reportedly suffering multiple seizures in a Chicago hotel room. The rapper’s doctors at Northwestern Memorial advised him against immediately releasing him due to his recent run of poor health, which includes a hospitalization in June 2016 tied to what was described at the time as two minor seizures just days before a planned appearance at the E3 Expo in Los Angeles. In 2013, Wayne spent time in an intensive care unit. “The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest, overworking myself. That’s just typical me though,” he said at the time.
After his latest scare Wayne’s daughter said earlier this week that her dad is doing just “fine.” Reginae Carter tweeted on Monday (Sept. 4) that “my dad is doing fine everyone! Thanks for the concerns you guys are amazing,” adding “oh yeah… & don’t believe everything you hear.”
© 2017 MiddleChild Promotions. All Rights Reserved.